Our Purpose and Values
"Improving communities through leadership and vision in the design of infrastructure and the building environment."
Our Core Values
- We are committed to the highest possible standards of ethics, integrity and accountability.
- We respect our clients, colleagues and competitors.
- Our work will be based on sound engineering and surveying principles.
- We are committed to excellence in service and quality of product.
- We will profitably provide services that benefit our clients.
- We will honor and support our employees' professional success and personal endeavors.
- The future of the company rests squarely on our employees and their knowledge, creativity, skills and teamwork.
- We are committed to sustainable practices in design and business.
- We will give time, knowledge and expertise that benefit professional, educational and charitable organizations.
Copyright ©2013 Balzhiser & Hubbard Engineers, All Rights Reserved | 100 W 13th Avenue, Eugene, OR 97401 | 4800 Meadows Road, Suite 360, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 | 541-686-8478